Why oh why do you have acne and what can you do about it? I do not know exactly what your diet is like now but I can tell you two things. How to cure your acne now and also how to avoid acne in the future.
Let’s get into the cause of this acne. Acne is nothing but an inflammatory skin disease commonly found during adolescence. This acne can be seen in either sex usually seen on the face, chest, back and upper arms. It occurs when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and the acne bacteria.
There are many natural things that you can do to get rid of your acne right now. Here are some easy things you can start doing today to help you treat your acne naturally. Making a few changes in your diet create a radical change is your complexion as well as keeping your acne away:
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking lots of water. Eight glasses a day throughout the day at least.
- Include lots of leafy vegetables, fruits and whole grain. Their high fiber content clears constipation, which may lead to acne. The other advantage is the Zinc that green lafs afre
- Eat food high in B-carotene such as carrot, pumpkin and deeply colored vegetables and fruits, as they are rich in antioxidants which flush out the toxins from the body.
- Increase intake of sea fish, except shell fish (halibut, salmon, tuna, sardine) as these contain the omega -3 oils, which are helpful for skin nourishment.
- Reduce intake of sugar, sweets and processed food. Recent research suggests eating refined carbohydrates and sugar tends to increase the level of insulin in the body.
- Reduce intake of milk and milk products as milk contains high amount of hormones, which lead to stimulation of the oil glands.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee, colas, etc.
Here are a few natural tips to avoid the acne:
- Wash your face at least twice daily with only clear water to avoid the dryness that repeated washing can cause.
- Pound orange peel with water on a very clean chopping board. Apply the paste for 10-15 min and wash off.
- Lemon and juice/curd applied regularly has been proved very beneficial.
- Apply the paste of fenugreek fresh leaves over the face every night for 10-15 min and wash with warm water.
- Crush a couple of garlic cloves and dab on the face 1-2 times a day.
- Wash your face with Tea Tree Oil soap once a day