Eating and acne are an issue that everyone knows but never really takes seriously enough. Here are some tips to make sure that you are eating, drinking and living right to have a fighting chance against your acne.
Please always remember that it is really important to make sure that you allow your body to have the best change to fight your acne instead of letting your food make your acne fight even tougher.
Here are some important eating and acne tips to think about all day every day.
- Drink six glasses of water a day.
- Try to find organic produce.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Boil you food and avoid fried foods.
- Eat fiber rich foods such as lentils and beans.
- Go light on the caffeine, only two cups of tea or coffee a day.
- Stay away from sodas they have too much sugar and caffeine.
If the effect of eating and acne is not enough there is a little more that you can do. If you still want to intake some extra diet supplements,
Here are some supplement suggestions.
- A good daily multi vitamin.
- Vitamin C.
- Antioxidants blend of A, C, E, zinc, selenium.
- A fatty acid supplement such as primrose oil or fish oil.
- lots of time released Vitamin B complex especially B5
In any case, it is always better to talk with a qualified nutritionist to help you with deciding what supplements you should take.
When cleaning your skin daily, you may have a routine that includes washing and moisturizing with the best natural products. Have a facial monthly. This will help keep your skin healthy and glowing. Your aesthetician will help you to identify your skin type and make recommendations about cleansers and moisturizers.
This facial routine should include an exfoliation once or twice a week, depending on your type of skin. And, if you suffer from acne as an adult you will still need to keep your skin moisturized. Make sure that you use an SPF on your skin everyday.
There are no miracle treatments for Acne problem, but having a good cleaning routine and a healthy lifestyle will help. And when you choose the best product to treat Acne, have in mind that no matter witch treatment you choose, you may wait at least 6 to 8 weeks to see results.
Please just remember the link between eating and acne are so that you can make sure that you are helping your body instead of hindering it in getting rid of your acne.