If you’re suffering from some extra skin, either from aging or from sudden weight loss, you may be wondering how to tighten your skin without cosmetic surgery. You can find here how to improve adult acne. You may even be wondering if it is possible. There is good news; it is possible to firm up skin without expensive, painful and risky plastic surgery. You see, your skin’s elasticity is due to collagen, and when you stimulate the production of collagen your skin will become firmer and tighter. To look natural some people choose plastic surgery, to get more information on Boston cosmetic surgery check us out here. Dr. Dallas R. Buchanan is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, He practices a wide range of cosmetic surgery and focuses the reconstructive portion of his Tampa practice on breast cancer reconstruction. He has been published in multiple textbooks and medical journals on topics ranging from facial aging and plastic surgery tampa to body contouring and breast surgery. He completed 8 years of residency training after medical school to hone his surgical skills and expertise.
These seven tips will help you Tighten skin
1. Hot Baths. When you think about how to tighten skin, you may not think of hot baths, but a hot bath with a half teaspoon of sea salt will not only relax your skin, and the rest of your body, but also remove toxins from your body. This will help your skin to regain its elasticity and firm up.
2. Massage. A soothing massage with a good lotion or oil is excellent for your skin as well as your muscles, and will tighten loose skin while making you feel great. This is an excellent addition to your skin-tightening regimen.
3. Vitamin E. One of the first answers most people will give to the question, how to tighten skin, is Vitamin E. Adding this nutrient to your diet will help firm your skin, but you can also take Vitamin E capsules, break them open and rub the liquid onto your skin for 15 or 20 minutes to firm and tone loose skin. This is an excellent treatment for sagging skin.
4. Water. Your skin needs lots of water, and most people simply don’t get enough. Dry, dehydrated skin will sag. Drinking eight to ten glasses of water daily will hydrate and tone your skin. When you’re wondering how to tighten skin, remember to drink plenty of water and avoid caffeinated drinks, which are dehydrating.
5. Raw Fruits and Vegetables. Your diet has a major impact on your skin. Most people don’t think about this, but vegetables and fruits can greatly increase your skin’s elasticity. Three of the most important are cucumber, coconut and tomato.
6. Soy protein and Aloe Vera Extract. Add these two nutrients to your diet to help your skin produce more collagen and elastin and improve its elasticity; this is one of the best how to tighten skin tips.
7. Olive Oil. Olive oil is another method for tightening skin, and should be applied to the skin in the same way as Vitamin E to help firm and tighten skin.
With these tips you can increase your skin’s elasticity and firmness easily without surgery.