Weight loss is neither too easy nor too hard. But yes, it is very simple. You don’t need the assistance of fad diets and pills to lose weight. You can get rid of fat by following two simple loss steps that I outline in this article:
1. Stay away from fructose corn syrup: Fructose corn syrup should be avoided for two reasons:
1. It will make you gain . Fructose-corn syrup blocks the receptors that tell your brain whether you are full or not. When you eat foods that are rich in fructose-corn syrup, you are very likely to overeat and gain some extra pounds.
2. Secondly, they spike up your blood sugar level. Even if you don’t suffer from diabetes, you will soon, if you continue to eat foods rich in fructose corn syrup, that is.
Foods such as chips, candies, soda, etc, contain fructose corn syrup. For this reason, hence, these foods should be avoided as much as possible.
2. Small meals are the way to go: People these days devote the least amount of time possible to eating. Most people only have three meals per day, while some even wrap up the day with only two. This is a great way of gaining in inches and pounds. In order to lose weight, you need to eat six small meals per day, instead of three large ones. You can simply split each of your meal into two, and eat each small meal at the regular interval of 3-4 hours.
Eating smaller meals has three major advantages:
1. Since you are eating frequently, you won’t feel hungry at odd times. When you don’t feel hungry, there is no reason behind eating junk foods.
2. Since you are eating frequently, your body will keep your metabolic rate high at all times.
3. Since you are eating small meals, your blood sugar levels won’t spike up to abnormal levels. Thus eating small meals is also good for diabetics.
As you can see, eating small and frequent meals has many advantages.
If you follow the above two instructions, you will soon be on your way to permanent weight loss. There are more to loss such as eating right foods, incorporating some physical activities in your lifestyle, etc, but the above two loss tips are seldom preached by the so-called ‘ loss experts’.