Wow, I was just checking this morning and over the last year I have had over 1000 people sign up to the email fitness programl list that I have setup.
I had a plan initially a couple of years ago when I started this blog that I wanted to help at least a dozen people that year to lose the that they wanted or to at least impact a dozen people to attain their fitness goals. Boy was I shooting low with the email fitness program.
After writing blog posts and procrastinating a little bit for that first year I finally setup a 12 part email fitness program course to help people to improve their fitness. I launched that a little over a year ago and have not really tweaked it at all since but I guess now I should look at that and see what ways that I can improve what I give out to the subscribers.
Here is a bit of what I cover in just a few weeks:
- Getting started getting fit
- Eating – including protein, fats, carbs and supplements
- Rest, sleep and relaxation and their roles
- Cardio – why, when and how much
- Weights – Again why, how, when and how much
- ….And lots of other stuff that should help you get super healthy super fast