4 Hour Body Book – Tim Ferriss
There is a new book that came out a couple of days ago called 4 Hour Body. A couple of years ago I read the book “The Four Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferriss. That book looked at what we do on a regular basis, you know the obvious stuff like work, TV, News, income and really turned it around to say that you should decide what you want out of life and be unconventional about it. That led to a few changes in my life but embarrassingly I have still held on to some bad habits and I still have a job – Not Tim’s fault at all though.
Well Tim Ferriss has his follow up book out called 4 Hour Body and it seems to be the same kind of thing in that he forces you to look at what you are doing, decide why, look at what really works and change your body for the better.
4 Hour Body is not just another diet and fitness book
The 4-Hour Body is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, fixated on one life-changing question:
For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?
Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women.
From the gym to the bedroom, it’s all here, and it all works.
YOU WILL LEARN (in less than 30 minutes each):
- How to lose those last 5-10 pounds (or 100+ pounds) with odd combinations of food and safe chemical cocktails.
- How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
- How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
- How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
- How to reverse “permanent” injuries
- How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
- How to pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are more than 50 topics covered, all with real-world experiments, many including more than 200 test subjects.
You don’t need better genetics or more discipline. You need immediate results that compel you to continue.
How Good Will 4 Hour Body Be?
I have not read the 4 Hour Body book yet but will be I am sure over Christmas. I really trust most of the stuff that Tim Ferriss talks about and again it comes down to the motivation and gumption to just jump for what you want without worrying about the stupid preconceptions that we all live with and take as the truth.
Check out 4 Hour Body and see if it is the book that you have been looking for.
2 thoughts on “4 Hour Body Book – Tim Ferriss”
This is the ultimate scam. If any of this was true it would change the way of body building for ever. Which it never will. This is the biggest joke ever…
I just completed my 28th day, you can see my results and opinions at 4HourJournal.com