Aloe Vera And Its Benefits
Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant known for its cosmetic and therapeutic purposes. It”s widely cultivated and used as an alternative cure for different health conditions. Aloe Vera is commonly used for the following purposes:
- It is used as an additional ingredient in lotions and body creams because of its soothing and moisturizing effects.
- Aloe vera is added to face creams and gels because it is rich in Vitamins C and E which are known as potent antioxidants that keep skin supple and young-looking.
- Aloe vera sap and derivatives are used in making soaps, shampoos, moisturizers, and make-ups.
- It has been found to have healing properties and have been incorporated in gels and creams used as topical treatments for wounds and burns.
- It is use as an herbal form of treatment for health conditions like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
Aloe Vera Juice And Weight Loss
Aside from the above stated benefits of Aloe Vera, studies have shown that drinking juice made from natural Aloe Vera gel extracts will help you on your loss journey.
Here are some facts why Aloe Vera juice will make you lose unwanted pounds in a natural way.
Aloe Vera juice contains natural and effective detoxifying properties that cleanse the colon and remove harmful toxins. This results in a more effective absorption of nutrients from the foods that you eat.
Your body also becomes capable of absorbing most of its sources of energy like carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. This fuels your body and prevents the release of hunger-inducing hormones that signal your body to consume more food.
Aloe vera juice also contains high concentration of natural collagen proteins. This type of protein is not easily absorbed in your digestive system. Your body will use and burn more fats in order to fuel the digestion and absorption processes of these collagen proteins.
Since the collagen proteins from aloe vera juice are not easily absorbed by your body, you feel fuller for longer periods of time. This decreases your food and calorie intake while your body turns burns fats to boost your energy and fuel your activities.
How To Make Aloe Vera Juice
Make your own aloe vera juice and enjoy its natural health benefits that also double as a loss beverage. It is important that you have prepared all the materials and equipments that you will use for the aloe vera juice extraction process. Natural aloe vera gel easily oxidizes and loses its potent ingredients that aid in losing once exposed to air.
You will need the following to make Aloe Vera Juice
- A paring knife
- Basin of cold water
- Aloe vera leaves
- Lemon or honey to taste
Preparation of Aloe Vera Juice
- Harvest aloe vera leaves and trim the edges using the paring knife.
- Rinse them in a basin of cold water and split the leaves into two halves.
- Scoop out the translucent gel and put it inside the blender together with lemon or honey according to your preferred taste. Run for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture in a container. Refrigerate it immediately.
Scoop one to two tablespoons of aloe vera juice gel mixture in a glass or water. Stir and enjoy.