We all know how important it is to get a lot of fiber into our diet and the fact is that a lot of forms of fiber just don’t taste all that great.
My wife has been making these chocolate bran muffins for years and although they are a great treat or snack they are chock full of fiber so they are actually good for you as well and filling.
My wife has been making these great mini loaves or muffins with All Bran and thought I should share the recipe:
Chocolate Bran Muffins recipe
- 3 cups of All Bran
- 2 and a half cups of warm water
- 1 box of Betty Crocker low fat brownie mix
- 1 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- Mix the water and the All Bran together and let it sit for about two minutes.
- Add the Betty Crocker low fat brownie mix, and baking soda
- Mix, mix, mix
- Spray mini loaf or cupcake tins with some Pam and bake in the oven
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes and then let cool
Recipe will make 24 Weight Watchers one point muffins or 8 Weight Watchers three point mini loaves.