A few days ago I wrote about the small decisions that govern your life and how making those little changes in controlling your decisions can make huge changes in your lifestyle.
Now that you may or may not have had a chance to digest that concept I thought it would be nice to write a follow-up to this and see how we can make changes in our diet and exercise.
First of all there has to be a decision made on a broad basis of how important exercise and diet are to you. Do you already eat pretty well? Do you exercise regularly? Do you have conflicts in your life as to how to fit these things in?
Questions To Ask To Improve A Healthy Lifestyle
OK once you can answer those questions here are some of the little questions that you should ask to make healthy changes. Feel free to add more as you think of them.
Exercise And Lifestyle Questions
- What time do you get up?
- Do you have time to workout in the morning?
- How do you get to work?
- Where is the closest workout facility with showers to your work?
- How long is your lunch?
- What is your schedule in the evening?
- What kind of exercise do you do now?
- What would you like to learn this year as far as exercise goes?
- Are there any interesting sports you want to try?
- If you could only workout for 30 minutes what would you do?
- If you could workout for 2 hours what would you do?
- How many meals a day do you eat?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- What time is breakfast compared to when you get up?
- Do you have many meals prepared ahead of time?
- Do you plan all your meals the night before?
- Do you have snacks at work?
- Do you have protein powder and meal replacement bars at work and home?
OK, enough. I hope that these questions help you out in making changes in your eating and exercise to improve to a healthier lifestyle.