Health first, loss second. Always keep your priorities in this order and you will be just fine. Don’t just seek out a diet, but insist upon a healthy diet. When it’s all said and done, this can prove to be every bit as effective (and fast) as some weird crash diet. This article will discuss a few healthy diet options that have been proven most successful on a consistent basis.
Some people tend to confuse the word “healthy” with “gentle” when it comes to loss matters. And while there is nothing wrong with being kind to your body, there is also no rule against losing at a break-neck pace, despite what some diet companies may tell you.
Healthy Diet Plan That Works
In fact, I’ve actually observed something that I find a bit suspect when it comes to companies that tell you to aim for 3 to 4 pounds of loss per month, and no more. It seems that just about all of the companies that throw those numbers in your direction actually have a vested interest in keeping you fat as long as possible. They tell you it’s working so that you continue buying their products or advice, but it keeps you over long enough for them to really cash in for months and years.
The truth is, your body is an incredible machine with its own built-in ” thermostat.” If you start feeding yourself the right foods and eliminate all the stuff that has been forcing your body to store fat, it will aim to reach its optimal and vitality levels EXTREMELY quickly! Think of it like a basketball being held under water. Once you let go of the ball, does it take its sweet time resurfacing? Same with your body resurfacing to a healthy .
So a healthy diet can (and should) work fast! The diet you choose should be determined by how much you need to lose, how fast, and how much sacrifice you’re willing to make (and for how long). Here are five healthy diets for you to consider. They have proven themselves fast and effective time and time again. They are listed in order of both speed and intensity, with #1 being the most extreme and #5 being the “easiest.”
1. The Master Cleanse (aka the Lemonade Diet) – This is a 10-40 day fast in which you consume nothing but a saltwater flush, a special lemonade (lemon, water, grade b maple syrup, and cayenne pepper), and laxative tea. You can lose up to 2 pounds a DAY on this diet. Please remember though that the that you lose is not going to be permanent. In fact no diet is going to give you permanent loss until you change your diet regularly. You know with things like less refined foods, more fruits and veggies and a more natural portion sized meal style,
2. The Raw Food Diet – This healthy diet plan is exactly as the name implies. Raw fruits, veggies, and herbs along with their fresh squeezed juices. Raw nuts and seeds. Organic sprouts. Superfoods such as bee pollen, goji, and spirulina. You can undoubtedly enjoy ultra fast loss and perhaps even sustain a healthy body long-term, provided you’re willing to adhere to an “off the beaten path” type of lifestyle.
3. Veganism – Love thy animals, but never on thy dinner plate! Veganism, as most of us know, is a 100% animal-free diet. Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily suggest that your diet is healthy, as you could theoretically eat Skittles all day and still be going vegan. Read up on healthy veganism and follow a proven plan.
4. The Mediterranean Diet – Do you love crisp, green veggies? How about cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil? Fresh fish? If you follow this extremely healthy diet plan, not only can you lose very quickly, but you can expect to enjoy clear and radiant skin, bright eyes, nice hair, and a longer life!
5. The Paleo Diet – Eat like a caveman! That’s their motto. This is a very flexible diet that allows you to eat fresh lean meat, fruits and veggies, certain whole grains, and basically anything that can be hunted or harvested in nature. There are many people that have trouble with the Paleo diet though as it has a higher fat and protein content then other diets and can be hard to follow.
These are some of the healthiest diets on the planet and the people that follow these diets are often super big proponents of them (likely obsessed is a better label). Not coincidentally, they are also among the fastest. Look into each healthy diet, determine what you think you could implement and stick with, and go for it. Some people like to do 10 days (minimum) on the Master Cleanse and choose which of the remaining four diets they will implement afterward. There is a Healthy Diet Plan That Works you just have to look for it.
Of course all of these diets are a complete lifestyle change for most people so don’t think that you can just dabble with them. Picking recipes and eating the foods from the diets are great but you can’t go Paleo and eat bagels for breakfast, or Raw Food and eat steak for dinner. Be careful as you choose and stick with any of these diets for a minimum of 12 weeks to see if it is going to work for you before you give it up as “not working for me”. All of these do have a lot of success stories and the way I look at it any diet that stops you from eating refined foods all the time has to be great.