Wives, you have two compelling reasons to reduce belly fat in men.
One is looks (do you know of any red-blooded male who doesn’t want 6-pack abs?).
The second one is health. Men with a waistline over 40 inches are at risk of developing heart disease and diabetes.
There is no magic pill to reduce belly fat in men. The most effective way for men to lose belly fat is to combine a healthy diet with regular exercise.
How to Reduce Belly Fat in Men
Weight-loss principles remain the same, whether you’re trying to lose belly fat or overall body fat. Eat less, do more. And don’t put the blame on your genes. An unhealthy lifestyle may be more to blame than hereditary factors.
There is this fantastic diet and exercise system that will teach you everything you need to know about how to get a firm and trim midsection and that allows your ab muscles to show through.
Check out my Six Pack Abs review now.
The following tips are guaranteed to help reduce belly fat in men.
1. Reduce your calorie intake. There’s only one way to lose fat, and that’s to consume fewer calories than you burn. Make your portion sizes smaller.
Choose low-calorie, nutrient-packed natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.
2. Avoid foods made from white flour. Instead, eat more whole grains. Studies show that dieters who consumed whole grains instead of refined grains lost more .
Best of all, they were able to lose more belly fat than those who continued to eat refined grains.
3. Focus on monounsaturated fats and limit your intake of foods high in saturated fats and trans fats. Not all fats are bad. In fact, your body needs fats to function properly.
Fat in your diet also provide a feeling of satiety and prevents food cravings. Excellent sources of monounsaturated fats include olive oil, avocado, nuts, salmon, and seeds. Monounsaturated fats promote loss.
4. Do strength training exercises to develop your muscles and increase muscle mass. This is an effective way to boost your metabolism and reduce belly fat in men.
Pound for pound, muscles burn more calories than fat does. If you have more muscle mass, your body will burn more calories even when you’re sleeping.
5. Do cardiovascular exercises. Aerobic exercise builds endurance and improves physical fitness. It also burn calories more efficiently.
Men who want to reduce belly fat faster should engage in cardio workouts. To be effective, do cardiovascular exercises for at least 30 minutes a day.
If you want to get 6-pack abs you must also do ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and leg-raises.
Combine these exercises with the tips to reduce belly fat in men and you’ll have ripped abs in no time.