Today I want to tell you about Firm and Flatten Your Abs. There are numerous books and manuals that try to teach you how to get “six-pack abs.” Some are good, some are not so good, and others are loaded with misinformation. David Grisaffi’s “Firm and Flatten Your Abs” offers you time-tested information that can honestly help you get flat abs.
Here are some facts about David Grisaffi:
* He has been a sports enthusiast all his life. He participated in many sports and excelled in wrestling.
* Majored in physical education in college.
* Head Wrestling Coach at Bellarmine Preparatory High School where he also taught strength training for two years.
* Became a Certified Trainer after taking the ISSA Personal Training Certification Program.
* Took the Corrective High Performance Exercise Kinesiologist Certification Program at the CHEK Institute in Southern California and is a Level II Practitioner.
* Certified by CHEK Institute as a Golf Biomechanic.
* Attended first CHEK Institute Nutrition and Lifestyle Program and is currently a Level II as a Lifestyle/Nutrition Coach.
* Certified by Ori Hofmekler, who wrote ‘The Warrior Diet’, as a Level II Practitioner for Controlled Fatigue Training and Fat Loss.
* Grisaffi has worked with: Greg Haugen – four-time World Boxing Champion; Brian Halquist of Halquist Production; heavy Joe Hipp; Kenny Ellis, Middle Champion; Chad VanSikel, cruiser 18-1-2; and former amateur stand out and Boxing Champion Walter Wright, among others.
His book, “Firm and Flatten Your Abs“, which sells for $39.95, is a straight-forward program that doesn’t require sit-ups or expensive machines to improve your form, function, and fitness.
Here are some of the features of Firm and Flatten Your Abs
- Precision Muscle Testing & Evaluation
- Safe and Personalized Exercise Programs
- Targeted Exercises For Every Muscle In Your Core
- 44 Exercises, With Hundreds of Possible Variations
- 7 Levels of Workouts From Rank Beginner to Elite Athlete
- Strengthen And Injury-Proof Your Lower Back
- The Secret of Individualized Progression and scientific exercise sequencing
- Nutrition Secrets For Maximum Fat Loss And a Slim Waistline
Can you benefit from Firm and Flatten Your Abs?
If you are in one of these categories, and you really apply yourself, you will see good results:
- You have pain in your lower back
- You need to lose
- You have belly fat
- You suffer from cellulite or fatty deposits
- You’ve had surgery for a hernia or caesarean Section
- You’re planning on getting pregnant, are pregnant now, or just had a baby
- You’re starting at the beginning – completely out-of-shape
- You’re a successful athlete
- You’re into bodybuilding, modeling, or fitness-figure competitions
- You golf
Here are the Bonuses you’ll receive when you order Firm and Flatten Your Abs:
- “Eliminate Lower Back Pain”
- “David Grisaffi’s Walking Guide”
- “Modern Diet Secrets Revealed”
- “Yoga Stress Relievers”
- “Stretching and Flexibility Success Secrets”
This ebook, Firm and Flatten Your Abs, comes with a 60-day 100% unconditional money back guarantee.
“Firm and Flatten Your Abs” is a PDF ebook you can install on your PC and read at your leisure. You can also print it out, put it in a binder, get it bound, tote it to your fitness club, or view it on a hand-held machine.
Conclusion: While Grisaffi in Firm and Flatten Your Abs doesn’t go into detail about the importance of total body strength training – a key for obtaining flat abs – if you follow the 7 levels of Ab Training and the nutrition guidelines in the manual, you will get good results.
If you add three days of high-intensity interval training and strength training to your routine you can potentially get results a lot faster with Firm and Flatten Your Abs.