Gaining weight is not a simple matter of adding extra pounds in a haphazard manner. When men say they want to gain , they are talking about bigger muscles and a sculpted body. Shawn LeBrun’s ebook entitled “7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight” promises to show you how to build muscles quickly without harmful supplements and long hours at the gym. This review takes a critical look at Shawn’s system to find out if it really works.
7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight Ebook Features
“7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight” offers a comprehensive training system that provides the basics for fast weight gain. The ebook is written by Shawn LeBrun, a well-known bodybuilder and personal trainer. Inside the 110-page manual, you will find all the essential information you need to build muscle mass quickly and safely. The -gain system is broken down into 7 comprehensive steps for an easy-to-follow program. The book discusses goal-setting, nutrition, training for specific muscle groups, cardio training, supplements and more.
What’s Inside 7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight
Shawn LeBrun’s ebook on gaining weight summarizes the seven steps you must follow to build muscles and sculpt your body. He describes what must be done to accomplish each step, providing details and giving explanations to help you understand the importance of everything you do. Here’s a list of the 7 things you must do for gain:
1. Goal setting. Before starting the weight gain program, you must set your goals and decide how much you want to gain. Having a goal gives you something to aim for. It’s also a way to monitor your progress. Shawn LeBrun emphasizes the need to write down what you want to achieve and give it a reasonable deadline.
2. Calorie requirement. You need extra calories to gain weight – pure and simple. Shawn shows you how to compute the number of calories you need to maintain your body right now and tells you to consume extra calories to fuel your muscle growth. He emphasizes the need to consume high quality protein to build muscles.
3. Nutrition. Calories come from food, and Shawn LeBrun discusses how much carbohydrates, proteins and fats you should consume for weight gain. He also provides a list of the best sources of these macronutrients.
4. Weight Training. Shawn talks about the best exercises for muscle development, with emphasis on the number of reps, sets, and weightslifted. If you want to build bigger muscles, you need to lift heavier weights and overload your muscles.
5. Muscle groups. This step is often overlooked by many people, when in fact it is one of the most important things you must do to gain weight. In this step, Shawn discusses the need to focus on specific muscle groups, how many days to train, and how much rest is required.
6. Cardo exercise. Aerobic exercise burns calories but it is important even when trying to gain weight because it keeps the cardiovascular system healthy. In his ebook, Shawn LeBrun explains how to perform cardio exercises to get the most cardio health benefits without losing muscles.
7. Supplements. Step #7 is about the best supplements for gaining weight. As Shawn puts it, supplements are placed last because you must do the first 6 steps correctly before step 7 can make a positive impact on your -gain program. For him, the most important supplements are protein, creatine, glutamine, and multivitamins.
Review of 7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight
Shawn LeBrun’s “7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight” provides an in-depth discussion of diet and training for significant muscle gain. He keeps the book simple and easy to follow. Technical details, such as computation of calorie requirements, include examples and easy-to-follow guides. However, the ebook does not include meal plans/menus for gaining muscle mass. It does include a workout program that you can tailor to your own needs.
Pros of this ebook
- Easy to read
- Provides useful information on diet and training for weight gain
- Simple and easy to follow
- Affordable price
Cons of this ebook
- Does not go beyond the fundamentals of weight gain
- Misses out on some aspects that may contribute to quick weight gain, such as post-workout nutrition
- Pushes the sale of supplements and his other books from his website
What Customers Say
The ebook “7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight” by Shawn LeBrun provides the basics for gaining muscle mass in terms of diet and training. There are dozens of testimonials from satisfied customers who reported that they were able to pack on muscles after following the exercise routines and workout program provided in the book, combined with a healthy diet.
Shawn is very knowledgeable about his subject matter and the things he says in his book make a lot of sense. However, some people feel it lacks extra details that would make it a more powerful and compelling resource for significant gain. The book also seems to be a platform for marketing other weight-gain books and supplements from Shawn’s website. Despite its minor shortcomings, “7 Things You Must Do to Gain Weight” is a reliable reference and provides down-to-earth information ad advice. The book can be purchased and downloaded from Shawn’s official website.