I was told about this guy on YouTube called Alpha M a couple months back, his name is Aaron Marino but I love that he uses the name Alpha M as it makes him sound really Like an Alpha Male.
I watched a few of his videos and his shtick is really about making yourself more handsome and more attractive to women. But after watching a bunch I really got hooked. Lots of good fashion and handsomeness tips even for a middle aged guy like me.
Today though I caught a really good video from Alpha M. One thing I didn’t know earlier is that he was a champion natural bodybuilder, so his fitness level is not just high but he has a lot to share for making the best fitness gains.
Tips in this video include the following:
- Make sure that you are doing curls with proper form
- Don’t overtrain, only work each muscle group once a week
- be careful with abs, don’t swing, instead make sure you are getting good from and don’t swing your body or legs.
- Get a good amount of high quality protein
- Use great form for pushups, if it is too hard then modify by pushing from your knees instead of your feet.
- Fasted cardio is a great way to burn bodyfat, also take L-Carnatine and CLA to drop bodyfat
- Make sure to work your legs regularly. Don’t have skinny legs
- Don’t worry about the weight that other people are using. Make sure to contract muscles well and be very controlled with reps
- Do Dips, these work your Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, use a machine is needed to help if not strong enough
- Get the workouts in. It is so important to get your body trained, this is the most important thing you can do for yourself
I really liked this video. Alpha M is very upbeat and he just exudes confidence and you can tell that his heart is in the right place wanting to help people improve themselves. In all the videos I have never heard him belittle anyone and in most of them he admits that he is uncomfortable with some of the stuff he talks about.
Check this video out and see some of his others, they are really great, entertaining, full of knowledge and fun to watch.